2012. július 6., péntek

Egy 25 éves konszekrált szűz Amerikában

Here is a glimpse of my Mass of Consecration, together with the beautiful poem that came to my mind at that moment!
Mass of Consecration: prostrate during the Litany of the Saints
During the Litany of the Saints: “All holy men and women, pray for us!”

Who knows what days I answer for today?
Giving the bud I give the flower. I bow
This yet unfaded and a faded brow;
Bending these knees and feeble knees, I pray.

Thoughts yet unripe in me I bend one way,
Give one repose to pain I know not now,
One check to joy that comes, I guess not how.
I dedicate my fields when Spring is grey.

O rash! (I smile) to pledge my hidden wheat.
I fold today at altars far apart
Hands trembling with what toils? In their retreat

I  seal my love to-be, my folded art.
I light the tapers at my head and feet,
And lay the crucifix on this silent heart.

– Alice Meynell, “The Young Neophyte”

1 megjegyzés:

  1. szia . Nagyon értékesnek találom a blogodat.
    Én is inditottam egy blogot ezel a témával ha érdekel szivesen fogadom a látogatásodat.

    VálaszTörlés